2 Corinthians 5:18
These two words are used together in the Word of God two hundred and twenty times. More often than not, they are used in some connection with the Lord our God. Whenever we read these words in Holy Scripture, or think about them in relation to our God, we ought always to remember that when God says “all things,” he means “all things.” Here are nineteen glorious facts for you to meditate upon today.
1. “All things are of God” (2 Cor. 5:18).
2. "The LORD hath made all things for himself” (Pro. 16:4).
3. Our God is that God “who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will" (Eph. 1:11).
4. "The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand" (John 3:35).
5. “All things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God" (2 Cor. 4:15). In connection with this, read Psalm 57:2, and bask your soul in the contemplation of that word from God.
6. "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose" Rom. 8:28).
7. “All things are yours" (1 Cor. 3:21).
8. “All things are ready: come unto the marriage" (Matt. 22:4). In Christ all things are ready for the salvation and eternal bliss of needy sinners.
9. "And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses" (Acts 13:39).
10. “With God all things are possible" (Matt. 19:26).
11. “If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth" (Mark 9:24).
12. “"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new” (Rev. 21:5).
13. "He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?" (Rom. 8:32).
14. “They that seek the LORD understand all things" (Pro. 28:5).
15. Let us, therefore, humbly bow to our gracious, wise, and sovereign Lord, "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Eph. 5:20).
16. There is a day coming called, “The Times Of Restitution Of All Things” (Acts 3:21).
17. "He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son" (Rev. 21:7).
18. “The end of all things is at hand” (1 Pet. 4:7).
19. And when the end of all things has come, and time shall be no more, this will be the final word of all history and of all rational creatures - “HE HATH DONE ALL THINGS WELL!”